‘Ślusarstwo-Kotlarstwo Bogdan Witkowski’ is a leading player among central heating boiler manufacturers in Poland. The long experience and more than 20,000 sold boilers are impressive. The company operates all over Europe, building up trust both among new and existing Clients.
Objective to be fulfilled
The Client came to us after some trying experiences with pseudo agencies. We had to prove that we are worth working with. We gained the trust of the company and started to set the targets.
- Our aim was to build a modern and responsive online service based on the CMS system. The website was to be characterised by a unique graphic design. It was also to include a catalogue of products together with a whole offer of boilers. The objective was to provide the modern appearance of the service, replacing the former obsolete version of the website.
- The second aim was to increase the natural traffic from the Google search engine with the process of positioning the service. We were aware how great and demanding the task would be in the most competitive key words of the sector. However, we were confident in our values and skills, so we started to implement the project.
The new version of the website is visually attractive. We focused on what is most important, i.e. user experience as well as modern graphic solutions.
- a loading time of the website was shortened by 1.2 seconds
- a rejection rate of the website was reduced by 14%
- an average time spent on the website increased by 38%
Owing to the link building campaign as well as the accurate optimization of the website, we gained the effects that enable to increase sales and acquire Clients for completely new products, which have been a small minority of sales so far. The hard work on SEO is bringing satisfying effects.
- Organic traffic from Google to the website takes place already from more than 2,300 phrases!
- The monthly traffic for organic Google visits increased by more than 40%.
What is next?
The best recommendation of our work is the fact that we have started to work on a next project, which is an e-store. The expectations of our Client are as high as before and you know what? We love challenges! :)
Project in figures
valuable incoming links
posts on FB